Call center QA representative
About The Position
The Quality representative (QA) is responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound calls and analyzing results while providing feedback to enhance service quality to our customers.
The QA will monitor calls for a total of 7 different call center departments (Sales (NEW/LM) Service, Support, Retention and Returning customer (Return, Recycle), each with its own set of predefined standards to identify call center performance while identifying trends, gaps in skills and/or training, and recommending opportunities for improvement.
- Bilingual, Spanish and Portuguese (Basic English).
- Ability to operate well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision required.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to understand, analyze, and report on call center quality measures as well as identify, recommend, and drive customer service process improvements.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products required (Word, Excel)
- Professional quite home work environment with high speed internet and ability to interact through video conference.
- Induction training – 2 weeks.
- Ongoing training and feedback from Quality Assurance Coordinator.
- 18 Hour week, split into 3 shifts during daytime/evening time, schedule is very flexible and can be changed regularly.